11 September, 2018

The Monday Morning Quarterback

Mad Dog Unleashes on Serena Williams

[ PHOTO: SPORTS ILLUSTRATED ]

September 11, 2018
Peter Solari, Editor-in-Chief


For the most part, I've been hesitant to opine on the Serena Williams/US Open which has taken the entire news media by storm.

In all honesty, I'm truly tired of people, especially celebrities, playing the race/sex/fill-in-the-blank cards every time life doesn't go the way they think it should, and my opinion on Williams isn't any different, so I didn't feel the need to put it out there again.

However, since ex-WFAN star, and current SiriusXM host Christopher "Mad Dog" Russo took it upon himself to tear Williams a new one on Monday, and did so in such an eloquent way, I figured I'd share it, and let him do my talking for me. Take it away Mad Dog:




Right on, Mad Dog!

Williams is no different than the multimillionaires in the NFL crying about how unfair life has been to them. She's the greatest female tennis player ever, if not the greatest, regardless of gender, in the history of your sport. This is a well known fact among sports fans and pretty much anyone else with a pulse. Spare me the diatribe about the evil, racist, and sexist world holding you down, and cry me a river. The same goes for the equally-disgraceful voices in the media who have resorted to defending Williams cheating, in order to further a narrative and promote a radical agenda.

Serena Williams and her supporters need to heed Russo's advice and just shut up!



The Monday Morning Quarterback

About The Monday Morning Quarterback -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *