02 June, 2016

The Monday Morning Quarterback

Playboy Playmate Puts Jazz Player on Full Blast on Social Media


June 2, 2016
Peter Solari
  

It looks like Utah Jazz reserve center, Jeff Withey, messed with the wrong woman!

Kennedy Summers, Playboy's 2014 Playmate of the Year, and Withey's (ex?) girlfriend, put Withey on full blast on social media, for allegedly cheating on her.

On Thursday, Summers gained access to Withey's Instagram and Facebook acounts, where she posted a picture of two movie tickets she claims Withey bought, as well as a photo of herself in her underwear, with the following caption:
"I cheated on this girl. I told my girlfriend I was going to the movies alone last night and then she found this receipt. I also shouldn't have given her my instagram password like a dumbass."

Summers later posted similar sentiments to her own Twitter account. All of the posts have since been deleted. 

Photo: Larry Brown Sports
Withey later responded to Summers' charges via Instragram, posting the following:
“Unfortunately a private matter was made public. I am not a cheater, nor would I ever cheat. Went to the movies by myself and picked up the tickets of the person in front of me. Not even my credit card number on the stub. That is all that I will say about the matter and I appreciate my friends, family and followers that know my character standing behind me and never questioning me for a moment.”
Sure you did, Jeff. 

The Monday Morning Quarterback

About The Monday Morning Quarterback -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *